For over 100 years Parkstone Conservative Club has welcomed thousands of members through its doors. Having launched in 1904, the Club has now been given a modern makeover with help from the local community.
Torrential rain in July sadly flooded the entire ground floor of the Club which left a trail of destruction including ruined carpets, flooring, walls and furniture.
One month on and Parkstone Conservative Club is gearing up for their grand reopening.
Manager Celia Herbert has been with the club for 16 years, she said: “12 inches of rain came in and ruined all the furniture and flooring. Over the last month we have been busy refitting new flooring, blinds, painting the interior and installing new furniture in the bar and social area downstairs, which now looks fantastic.”
“We would like to say a big thank you to all the local trades and businesses for their help and support getting the club open again, we couldn’t have done it without them.
“I would also like to thank all the staff and committee members for their support and patience over the last few weeks.”
- Fully licensed bar.
- Catering provided by P & M Catering. All our food is home cooked and served Monday to Saturday.
- The kitchen is open Monday to Saturday from 12.00 to 2.00 for lunch.
- A delicious carvery on a Sunday – choice of 2 meats, and fresh vegetables, plus a choice of delicious sweets
- Light bites for the not so hungry and full speciality menu, on a Saturday night.
- We are always available for additional services to accommodate with Christenings, marriages, party meals and buffets for various parties.
- One pool & three snooker tables.
- Football Team.
- Function room for hire – suitable business meetings.
- Private parties and intimate dinner nights.
- Bar available in function room.
- Children welcome Saturday and Sunday lunch times 10 years and over